Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lover's Note

Honestly, I find this new existence far too cerebral. To wrangle an idea with you is magnetic, inexpressible, profound. But...there are times when I just want to let it all go, feel your flesh snug against mine. Perhaps I'd be more accustomed to this lack of body if I'd never known it in the first place, but when we wooed, we were human still, and I know that you might hate me for it, but I wish we still were. Honestly, I think I'm going crazy like this, plugged into this otherverse, I just want out. Need out. I wasn't meant to live like this. I know that I can go to the ocean anytime, feel the wind blowing through my hair, feel the sand beneath my feet, smell the salt, but it's not real, or at least, not the kind of real that I'm searching for. The kind of real that I miss. The kind of real that I need. So, I know this is kind of sudden, but I think I'm pulling the plug, I've got to go back, and it hurts to leave you, but I'm more than a brain, I'm a body.

I'm sorry. Goodbye.

No comments: